Wee...............It's time to update my blog!!!xD
25/6/2011
Today...the very first time i went out so early in the morning to the shopping complex...--->10am
>.<
>.<
This is my second time take bus to go Times Square..
Still......I am very excited!!!!
Still......I am very excited!!!!
This is my very first time to go out with Chuah Yeng,Jevon's gf....and of course with Wei teng and Jevon...
Hmm.....Our first stop is Neway....Yipee......Sing K luuu~~~~
Here are some of the photos ....
Hmm.....Our first stop is Neway....Yipee......Sing K luuu~~~~
Here are some of the photos ....
After the K session...Just walk walk and see see for some clothes....
Unfortunately,i ended up buying nothing...='(
At Sg Wang...there were lots of people standing sitting walking outside...There were some events happening there but i have no idea what it is...haha....and i dun even wan to find out more about it...so crowded....I just want to quickly move away from there...
The next stop we went to Snowflakes....Yuhooooo....
So enjoy for having a bowl of yummy taro balls series with peanuts,red beans and pearls in such a hot weather....=)
So enjoy for having a bowl of yummy taro balls series with peanuts,red beans and pearls in such a hot weather....=)
Here it is...
Pavilion is our next stop after Snowflakes at Sg Wang..
Not enough time for me to shop too...So....I just bought The Loaf's chocolate tarts and mixed almond tart(dun noe the actual name...>.<)..for my dinner+supper...
Reached home so early( 8pm)...haha.....my very first time too.....LOL.....
That is the end for the day.....
♥♥-----------------♥♥----------------------------♥♥-----------------------------♥♥
26/6/2011
Today,overslept......><
I sleep on 7am in the morning....and wake up at 2pm...
My plan to go sing K and shopping again failed.....T^T
My plan to go sing K and shopping again failed.....T^T
So, I just manage to go KLCC...with Jia and Bok...
Not bad for today as i get to buy Sylvanian Families again...Yipee......^.^v
Here are some photos of my new collection...♥
Ain't they cute?^^
haha.................
We went to Kiki Taiwanese Cuisine to take our dinner.....
The food portion is too much for....I took a long time to finish them all....xD
The food portion is too much for....I took a long time to finish them all....xD
Anyway...not bad to eat....
=)
Before we going back...went to Kinokuniya.....Our MUST GO place at Suria KLCC...=)
Lastly.....Took a photo with this cute Teddy Bear....
The end of the day.............=)
Just From Alice Jie~



















No comments:
Post a Comment