Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

The Beginning of June...=)

Well..........i know...i have left my blog alone for one month....><

Now...let us welcome June.....=)

First day of June...
I went back my hometown...Hooray...So happy....Even though it was a rush,but finally i got myself at my sweet sweet home now...^^
I was hungry for a whole day and keep on eating snacks and sweets during the journey...Finally i reached Gurun at 11pm..Mr.P brought me go to cafe and i ordered myself my favorite Fish and Chips and Kiwi Ice-blended...Yum yum yum~~~~The end of 1st of June...xD

Second day of June...

Have a nice sleep on my big big bed with my lovely bearssss......=) In the afternoon...watching TV and do nothing....>< At night,went to Raja Uda for Mr.P's favorite Tom Yam mee.....After that,went to Auto City with Mr.P..Something i have to say is that,most of the time i go to Penang i will sure meet with Mr.P's friend,always the same people.....LOL......We are so 'you yuan'....=)
I bought a pair of shoes from Top Town....and change it on the spot....It match my outfit well....xD Love my new shoes....as it makes me grow taller....i get to laugh Mr.P for being so short...i am almost same height with him after wearing the high heels shoes...muahahaha....*evil*

We were then went to Ice ice Baby for some desserts...



So,that is the end for 2nd June..

Third day of June...

In the afternoon,went to SP for facial....First time experience 刮痧 for my leg...No kidding....It is really painful....T.T...but the effect is quite good as i feel my legs are somehow look 紧实...less doink doink doink...hahahahaha.... ^.< During facial,feel so relax until sleep jor....><''' I was too tired as i slept at 6am in the morning and woke up around 11am....Hmm....somemore have to drive there myself...=( dun know got pig sound or not...muahahaha....xD
It was already 4pm when i reached Gurun..Well....so happy....I EAT AH MA's LAKSA today!!!Woohoo......xD Laksa without the laksa条,just with vegetables....Hmm.....i love to eat like this...

At night,stay at home watching TVB drama....I love the Pig Pig 猪....=)


~Just From Alice.J~

No comments:

Post a Comment