^^
Well.......It's Saturday againnnnn~
Woke up by a call from Mr.P...guess what? I am going out again...haha~~~
Today,we went to SP...I am searching for a bag to carry to college as my backpack sometimes quite hard to match with some of my clothes...><''' I have to wear only T-shirts and pants if i were to carry my backpack....hmm...
Today,we went to SP...I am searching for a bag to carry to college as my backpack sometimes quite hard to match with some of my clothes...><''' I have to wear only T-shirts and pants if i were to carry my backpack....hmm...
We were first went to a restaurant selling dry bak kut teh...The name is 老地方吧生肉骨茶~There is a big mural(not sure whats that called) showing the history of Bak Kut Teh in Malaysia...
After lunch...we went to The Bag Shop next to the restaurant....
However,i cant any that match with my needs.....Ok,i admit that i am fastidious...=.=
The next station is Central Square...the biggest shopping mall in SP...It was congested with people due to public holiday...Hmm...Mr.P went for a facial today and i have to walk around alone...=(
However,i cant any that match with my needs.....Ok,i admit that i am fastidious...=.=
The next station is Central Square...the biggest shopping mall in SP...It was congested with people due to public holiday...Hmm...Mr.P went for a facial today and i have to walk around alone...=(
Bought a pair of shoes from Top Heels..shoes again!!!!..I also get myself some books or more precisely to say some story books....haha...i love story books....I know I am 21 right now but it cant stop me from reading teens story books or novels....I love book stores...i can spend more than one hour just to 'look look and see see'(learnt this phrase from one of the lecturer in TARC Penang).....
So,at the end,i do not get what i want but i get things i don't plan to buy....and even spend more than i have plan....Everytime also like that...=( That is why my money always fly out from my purse....Strictly no more next time!!!!I have to control myself or else my study in overseas will be just a dream!!!!!
So,U guys don't ask me go out shopping lagi for this month....
Don't try to tempt me ya!!!=)Gonna back to KL on Sunday morning,packing my things now...Feel sad to leave home again..Haiz....I just don't want to face the assignments and tests..I will be very busy again starting this week....
Anyway,good Luck to me and ALL THE BEST to all of my classmates.....=)
GAMBATEH!!!Fight fight fight!!!
time to be a PIG~~Good Night~=)
KL...College life......Busy life.....here i come.............................................................
(Pai seh la....I will only update my blog again when i have free time to do so...but the chances very low...)
~Just From Alice.J~





No comments:
Post a Comment