I have a complicated right now..I feel happy as i am at least escape from those assignments,tests and so on..sad as there will be less time for me to meet with my classmates....T^T
10.2.2012
After the exam for last subject, we had gathered at Flaming Steamboat Buffet...Everybody busy taking photos on that day...We do enjoy ourselves very much! the moment we want to leave, everybody started to feel sad and the tears was rolling in the eyes....Some even cried out, including me...I admit I am quite a sensitive person...I cant stand the feeling of leaving my friends...even though we are going to meet soon in June...I cant imagine what will happen on the day we finish our UK Degree program...Gonna miss all of u guys very much!!! Hope that every one of us will stay connected always...All the best to for those who will start their working life soon...
11.1.2012
I went for shopping at Pavilion, Fahrenheit 88 and KLCC with Wewe, Doctor and Wei Teng...
I went for eye brow trimming at Shu Uemura Pavilion...It was painful.....:'( However, i feel satisfy with the result...=)
So happy that finally i bought a whole set of Swarovski Lady and The Tramp series for Mr.P...he loves the movie very much and has been asking me a few times to buy the set for him...I thought Pavilion got the whole complete set but the Lady and Danielle out of stock. Luckily the last set still available in KLCC and I have go to KLCC to collect them.><
I went for shopping at Pavilion, Fahrenheit 88 and KLCC with Wewe, Doctor and Wei Teng...
I went for eye brow trimming at Shu Uemura Pavilion...It was painful.....:'( However, i feel satisfy with the result...=)
So happy that finally i bought a whole set of Swarovski Lady and The Tramp series for Mr.P...he loves the movie very much and has been asking me a few times to buy the set for him...I thought Pavilion got the whole complete set but the Lady and Danielle out of stock. Luckily the last set still available in KLCC and I have go to KLCC to collect them.><
12.1.2012Have a nice sleep last night ...without any stress..=)
Afternoon, went to Terminal Bersepadu Selatan...send Keongzai for boarding to Johor..the bus station is darn big...First time went there and i was like a child busy looking here and there...><'''
At night, went to Sakae Sushi for dinner and movie-->Mission Impossible...Two of us eat RM 96 at Sakae Sushi....my lil tummy was so suffer as it was too full....but yet we enjoy the sushi...haha....xD got some Sakae Sushi ang pau which have Rm 8 voucher at the back...the Ang Pau is so cute....=)
13.1.2012
Yesterday, early in the morning, we started our journey to Penang, before me and my xiao mei back to hometown...We went to fetch Small grass, my best sista we head to Penang...The moment we were on the ferry, we were so excited...Penang is still the best place for us...at least it is a warmest city for us who are from north part of Malaysia..Most of the people speaking hokkien, the roads seem so familiar for us, the food is nice and at least the traffic jam is much much much better than in KL....I hate the crazy traffic jam in KL...
The first place we went to was Sarah's house....I have been so long time, if not mistaken almost four months never meet with her....She is still......thin like a bamboo....>.< No matter how she eat, still the same size....*Envy* Not like us, the effect is so apparent if we eat a little bit more than usual...sigh...
After that, we went to the famous 观音亭,(Guan Ying Teng) near Sarah's house.. It has been years i never go there since my last visit...There are quite a lot of people praying there....
The next destination is Gurney Plaza....I miss it a lot!! We had taken our lunch at Chopper Board, as usual, the Chopper soup and seafood sauce chicken rice are the must for us!Yummy!!!=)
After lunch,is the Arcade time...We had enjoyed ourselves very much for the dance...*happy*
At night, we went to Coffee Island, finally i back here again...A place where we love to hang out until the shop close during diploma time in TARC Penang...I get to meet with some diploma friends who have never meet for years...feel so happy to meet with them again....We enjoy chit chatting with friends and we had an early birthday celebration for Zekun Yeye...Mr. P and his friend went there too...=)
However,we had quite a unhappy experience there as the cake that we bought, the Black forest, taste sour and it has unpleasant smell....>< We told the manager and he said everything is ok, the cake has no problem...Still, no one dare to eat.
After Coffee island, we went to Straits Quay..That was the first time i went there during midnight. The scenery still good and there are quite a lot of people hanging out at the pubs..We took some photos and chit chat
ting again with friends...I have a great night there!!=)
It was the first time too i drive my own car back from Penang late at night....haha....Mr.P enjoy playing the Pad while i m driving home...This is the first time he allow me to drive all the way back home...xD
It was already 4 a.m. when i reach home..Driving really makes me tired and i am sleeping like a pig right after i took my bath...Hmmmm.......the bed is so comfortable, the air-cond is so cold, the blanket is so warm, I have a nice sleep until 3 pm today...Muahahahaha....
I got to eat my mum's cooking at home...Nothing special with the cooking but is the feeling which matter....My mum is always the best for me...She prepared everything for me and seldom scold me even though i wake up late. I am a pampered child...LOL.....xD
Home is always the best place to stay when i feel stress and get bored with life in the big city like KL....
<3I LOVE MY HOME MUCHIE!!!<3
~Just From Alice.J~






No comments:
Post a Comment