Coughing~~~~~Sore throat~~~~~Haiz.....
I hate that!!After coughing for 4 days,until today,i decided to go to see doctor~~~My lovely fren,Miss Li Jia accompany go to the clinic near our apartment....The time when i said i have been coughing for 4 days,the doctor say ''wa.......u keep until now only u come to see doctor.......'' Hmm.....If i would have go to see the doctor earlier,i think i wont suffer so much like now! I have to cancel my plan to go Times Square tomorrow...Haiz...............Sad Sad Sad Sad~~~~~~~~~~
Just dun wan to discuss about my sickness anymore,i just hope that i will recover very soon...
Wednesday morning,i received my result for the first semester in Advanced Diploma.....Woo.........1 A,3 A-.....Totally out of my expectation....I cant believe that i can get such result...Thx Guan Ying niang niang po pi me....haha~~~~
Even though i am not the best, i appreciate what i get for the exam...It is enough for me to get such result....So happy!!It gives me courage to continue my study,it gives me motivation to do better for this semester...I hope that i will get better result for this second semester....^^ Jia U Jia U!!!!!!
Thursday night,i received a news from my cousin saying that my 'grandgrandma' past away edi.....How sad is that...R.I.P grandgrandma......
Haiz........Assignments coming edi.....I m going to be very busy again for the next few weeks.....Gambateh for me ba~~
Hope that i can do well for this semester~~
Good night!!^^


No comments:
Post a Comment