Today.....VERY TIRED!!!
Early in the morning,i woke up already....After i took a bath,i went to fetch Jia...As today we want to go Alor Star...for 'eye check-up'...We had our breakfast at Kota Sarang Semut...erm...I think,few people who know this place...It is juz a small town....we were having 'wan tan mee' there...If Penang,RM 7.40...juz enough for one person...but it is enough for two of us at here...We ordered bali,milo,two plates of wan tan mee,and one bowl of wan tan soup with 6 wan tan inside.....Cheap+delicious...^^That is Kedah!!
At the shop,i am struggling for which frame i should choose...too many choices there.....@@ Finally,i decided to choose the black colour frame...Hope that it suit me...^^
When we reach Gurun,it was already 1.40p.m....haiz...the whole morning busy for spectacles only....Then,we want to eat laksa the stall din open today....GERAM!!!
I want to cut my hair,there are many people waiting at the shop...I spent 40 minutes sit at there and do nothing....That time i really fall asleep for 5 minutes...Cannot tahan edi...
After i cut my hair,i rush to S.P with Jia...My facial appointment was at 3.30p.m...Finally,i manage to reach there at 3.35p.m....Huh...feel very comfortable lying there and let the beautician wash my face...Initially,Ah Jia and me are chatting in the room...When the person massage my face and body...i feel sleepy edi...Ah Jia also the same...Finally,i also dun know when i sleep jor...I juz know after i finished the facial treatment that Ah Jia also sleep at that time...Haha....the room condition really comfortable...got air conditioner and relaxing music...Thats why both of us fell asleep...
When i done for the facial treatment,it was already 6p.m....I came out almost half day edi....Driving really tired....
At night,actually i planned to go SP...BUT....so sorry...I am really no more energy to go out...So,i sleep for almost two hours then only woke up...Now,still feeling dizzy a bit...Haiz...better go sleep liao...
That is the story for today....One word...TIRED...
GOOD NIGHT!!
p/s:chinn....sry ya...next time only i go find u...today i am really tired liao...@@


No comments:
Post a Comment